Terms of Business
Articles and Solutions
Installing Sibelius Access
- Extract the files from the zip archive which you downloaded.
- Open the extracted folder.
- This folder contains three folders called JAWS, Sibelius Software and Registry Keys.
- Open the folder called JAWS and copy all of its contents.
- Go to Start>Programs > JAWS > Explore JAWS > Explore Shared Settings
- Paste the copied files and folders into this folder.
- Return to the extracted folder.
- Copy the folder called “Sibelius Software” (do not open it, just copy it).
- Go to the current users application data folder.
An easy way to do this is to press the Windows key and go to:
Programs > JAWS > Explore JAWS > Explore My Settings
Then press Backspace five times.
- Paste the copied files into this folder.
- A dialog appears asking you if you want to replace any existing folders.
- Press the YES button.
- Navigate back to the Sibelius Access folder and open the folder called “Registry Keys”.
- This folder contains several files with the extension .reg.
- Press enter on each file and OK any dialogs which appear.
You have now installed Sibelius Access.